Gardendale Railroad, Inc. (operating marks of "GRD") is located in LaSalle County in the middle of the Eagle Ford Shale and midway between Laredo TX and San Antonio TX. GRD is a shortline 'handling carrier' and interchanges with the Union Pacific Railroad (www.uprr.com) in Gardendale, TX.
- Over 29 miles of track and growing
- Phase 1 Development: 120+ acres North of Right-of-Way (SOLD OUT!)
- Phase 2 Development: 150 acres North of Phase 1 Development (LOT 13 AVAILABLE - Approximately 15 acres)
- Phase 3 Development: 220 acres located North of Phase 2 (SITES AVAILABLE)
- Direct On-Ramp / Off-Ramp access to I-35 (click here)
- Ability to interchange multiple 100+ car trains or provide catered manifest (single car) service to any industry that is located with GRD.
- Frac Sand, Aggregate, Line Pipe, Casing or Drilling Pipe, Crude, Petroleum, Condensate, Gas Liquids , HCl, Barite, Bentonite
- Click here to view maps and pictures
GRD is interested in exploring a variety of business plans for continued development of this site. If required, GRD can provide a variety of transload and trucking logistics to support your rail needs.
If you have interest in exploring these opportunities, please contact Matt Cundiff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call at (618) 632-4400 ext. 111.
GRD is a subsidiary of Ironhorse Resources, Inc. and is a sister company to:
- Caney Fork & Western Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of McMinnville, TN
- Mississippi Tennessee Railroad: A shortline railroad based out of Middleton, TN
- Rio Valley Switching Company: A shortline railroad based out of McAllen, TX.
- Santa Teresa Southern Railroad, LLC: A shortline railroad based out of Santa Teresa, NM
- Southern Switching Company: A shortline railroad located in Abilene, TX
- Border Transload & Transfer, Inc.: A logistics solutions company operating in Las Cruces, NM and Donna, TX
- IHR Transport: An asset-based trucking company operating out of Donna & Houston, TX
- IHR Logistics, LLC: A truck brokerage company out of Houston, TX